Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to Kenilworth House Design Studio blog.

Welcome to my studio !  Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I hope you enjoy the experience, and that you find something which appeals to your style. 

My passion is fiber and textile art, and I have been creating knitted objects since about age 6.  Weaving became a happy obsession in 1992, and quilting quickly followed.  While I admire and have great respect for the many hours of loving labor involved in the art of hand quilting, I prefer machine quilting.  All of my art quilts as well as the functional quilts are machine pieced and quilted, though there is a fair bit of handwork involved, obviously.

All of my knitting patterns are/will be available through Ravelry (dot) com.  If you are a member of Ravelry, just look for MKatz designs, or Kenilworth House designs.  If you are not a member of Ravelry, send me an email and tell me which pattern you want.  Eventually I will have the PayPal thing worked out here, to my satisfaction.  Meanwhile, email works just fine.  Melissa@kenilworthhouse.com
            
If you are a knitter/crocheter/weaver...you really need to check out Ravelry.  It is a haven for fiber people and holds a wealth of information and inspiration...and membership is F*R*E*E.    OK...enough of the advertizements !

If you are interested in my quilts, send me an email and tell me all about it.

More goodies, fiber and otherwise (?) may be added as time and patience permits, or perhaps as each new artistic passion asserts itself into my life.  We shall see where this adventure leads.....

Thanks again for visiting Kenilworth House Design Studio.  Please feel free to leave a comment, I will make every attempt to reply.



No comments:

Post a Comment